This is something that you can control and have an effect on
· A good relaxed arm stroke when contacting the ball
· A good body position and also good movement towards the ball
· An excellent level of anticipating play.
|Weaknesses (areas for improvement)
· Not accurate in my shots because to much shot power
· My digging is inconsistent.
· My technique for blocking is skewed because I do not have a set muscle memory for crouching effectively.
This is something that is outside and you may not have full control over these factors
· Short game has been practised and focused on with the coach
· I have learnt how to mentally rehearse where I want to play my shots based on the position of my opposition
· Has stated to some core work in the gym to help with keeping balanced in crouched position (for digging).
· The opportunity to attend more training sessions and one to ones with my coach.
· Can get very aggressive and this can disrupt my game especially when I am losing?
· I do not play very well in really hot conditions.
· The opponent that I am playing next is of a much higher ability which puts me off as a result.
· I feel under pressure when I know I am not consistent at hit the volleyball.